Prolink UPS PRO700 Series
650 VA, Anti Petir Built In AVR
The PROLiNK® PRO700 Line Interactive UPS has been developed with a superb wide input voltage range from 140V to 300V. It is equipped with a more advanced AVR which will feed your equipment a more stable, constant flow of power without draining your batteries, allowing you to work through even the most frequent brownouts and power sags.
With the combination of these two new features, the UPS battery life will be prolonged and the equipments connected to UPS will be under a higher level of protection.
Key Features & Benefits
* Wide input voltage window.
* Advanced boost and buck AVR.
* Auto restart and Cold start function.
* Intelligent CPU control.
* SMD technology to save space.
* Protection for short circuit and overload.
* Protection for overcharge, deep discharge and automated charge current regulation.
* Wide input frequency range and compatible with small generators.
* Both audible and LED indication for UPS status and alarm.
|Input Voltage||140 – 300V ± 5VAC|
|Phase||Single + GND|
|Output Voltage||230VAC + 11% -17%|
|Battery Mode||230VAC ± 10%|
|Frequency||50Hz ± 1Hz ( Battery Mode)|
|Transfer Time||2ms ( typical)|
|Battery Type||12V/ 8.2AH × 1pc|
|Backup Time||8 ~ 20 minutes depending on load|
|Recharge Time||90% capacity after 8 hours|
|Over Temperature||› 75° C alarm will sound, › 85° C system shutdown|
* Simulated Sine Wave ( Battery Mode)
* Sine Wave ( AC Mode)
Protecting / Monitoring Short Circuit
* Line Mode — Fuse & Software Protection
* Battery Mode — Software Protection
* Line Mode — 100 ~ 120% 5 mins change to fault mode, › 120% change to fault mode immediately
* Battery Mode — 100 ~ 120% 5 secs shutdown, › 120% shutdown immediately
* Prevent overcharging of battery
* Protect battery and prolong battery life
General Noise Level
* ‹ 40dB
* 0° C ~ 40° C
* 0 ~ 95% relative humidity
* Up to 0.7
Built in AVR
* Full AVR ( 3 Steps )